Topics of interest for the workshop include, but are not restricted to:
– Context-based Information retrieval methods and models
– Ontologies for context modeling (e.g., activity).
– Metadata and resource description.
– E-science experiences with context and tools.
– Models of contextualized information exchange.
– Analysis and models of scientific activity in context.
– E-science infrastructures and tools using context description.
– Digital libraries and context description.
– Reasoning on texts in context.
– Adaptive web-based systems for e-science